The Machinery Shop “NAX” was established in the year 1957 from the father of the today’s owners NIKOLAO AXAKALIS. Initially the main activities were Machining Works of any nature. Quickly the work provided by this shop was extensively recognized by the customers and the collaborators in the environment of its activities, since all relationships were oriented on the principles:
HIGH QUALITY & PRECISION
The three successors and today owners of the company (MARIA, IOANNIS, IORDANIS) have created the “BROS N. AXAKALIS & Co LTD” the year 1987 and continue the successful operation of the company by manufacturing a large number of standardized products in conformance with international standards (DIN, MIL-STD., etc) as well as a considerable quantity of precision mechanical parts according to customer’s drawings, samples or special requirements.